Welcome to Prime Time Volleyball Club!
Prime Time Volleyball Club strives to develop athletes' personal and team accomplishments on and off the volleyball court. We have a number of opportunities available for area volleyball players.
- The High School Program (9th-12th grades) begins in November. There are two options to either be part of teams that travel to play in tournaments (through June) or to be part of practice-only teams that practice through March.
- The Junior High Program (7th-8th grades) begins in March and runs through May or June. There are two options to either be part of teams that travel to play in tournaments (through June) or to be part of practice-only teams that practice through May.
- The VolleyYouth Program (5th-6th grades) begins in March and runs through May. These teams practice and then participate in a few tournaments to provide everyone the experience of competing as well.
- The VolleyKids Program (K-6th grades) are practice groups only with no tournaments and have two repeating sections -- Jan-Feb as well as Mar-Apr. Participants can choose to do either or both.
- The Prime Time/Champaign Park District Program offers a variety of different experiences in the fall and early winter (1st-8th grades).
- Summer camp opportunities are offered through Parkland College Volleyball (K-12th grades).